The PO30 pedal is a super durable high performance pedal designed to offer incredible grip with a large concave body that encourages the riders foot to sit in the pedal and helps prevent movement. Add 11 extra long replaceable pins each side to this and the PO30 gives a huge amount of grip to keep your feet locked in over the roughest of sections.
Riding style: DH, Enduro, AM
- Extruded and machined from Steele Industries molds and 6061 T6 aluminium
- 110mm x 107mm footprint
- Concave 2mm deep pedal profile per side
- 13mm thin at the centre
- Symmetrical pedal profile for added foot support and stability
- 11 extra long replacable pins per side
- Includes extra set of standard size pins
- Large 61802 2RS sealed bearing and IGUS bushing internals
- Heat treated Cr-Mo Spindle that is compatible with 8mm allen key
- Available in black anodised finish
- 405 grams
- Lifetime Warranty
Designed in the UK.